You are kindly invited to participate as an exhibitor at the EAA Annual Congress 2013 that will be held at Paris Dauphine University from 6–8 May 2013.
For more information, please click to download:
For any other questions related to Exhibitors, please contact Olivier Charpateau (email@example.com).
ABOUT THE EXHIBITION
1. Place and date
The EAA Annual Congress 2013 will be held at Paris-Dauphine University from 6 to 8 May 2013.
2. Terms and conditions for participating
Participation is restricted to Publishing Companies and Professional Bodies. Registration must be made using this application form and received no later than Monday, 25 March 2013. Stands will be granted on the basis of available space. Your registration as exhibitor will be valid upon receipt of your application form and acceptation of your application by the Organising Committee.
3. Publishers fee
- Per delegate: 400€
- Per booth: 1.000€
- One-page advertisement in the conference programme: 500€
- Inserts in delegates' bags (one insert per bag): 350€
- Advertisement on the big screen in the forum hall of the university (3 days): 300€
- Company logo listed in the conference programme: free of charge
- Please note: prices do not include VAT(1).
The delegate's fee covers:
- admission to all academic sessions,
- handout materials and information package,
- tea / coffee breaks throughout the conference,
- conference lunches.
One table-top stand at the conference will include two tables (measures of one table: width – 80cm; length – 125cm) and two chairs (or more if there are more exhibitors), electricity and internet connection.
4. Opening hours
Sunday, 5 May 2013 - 14.00-18.30hrs (set up)
Monday, 6 May 2013 - 08:00-12:30hrs
Tuesday, 7 May 2013 - 08:00-18:30hrs
Wednesday, 8 May 2013 - 08:00-18:30hrs (break down in the afternoon)
5. Shipment and storage
(1) All material for the stand and (2) promotional material for the conference bags should be delivered in the week preceding the congress, and in any case, no later than Friday 3rd May 2013, to the organizer, indicating the following name and address:
Professor Nicolas Berland
Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
F - 75016 Paris
All delivered material must clearly indicate:
EAA 2013, name of exhibitor and the quantity number of books or leaflets.
Any material not collected by the exhibitors after the conference will be disposed of. Costs of delivery, transport, insurance and compensation of any kind whatsoever shall be borne fully and by the exhibitor only.
All material has to be sent back from the venue till 15th May 2013. After the deadline material will be removed.
6. Waivers and Cancellations
If the exhibitor decides to cancel his/her participation, he/she will have to notify the hosting university by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than 29th March 2013.
(1) Since the tax regulations changed in January 2011, please note that there is 19,6% VAT for the services such as booth usage but 0% VAT for the advertising (VAT reverse charge under Art. 44 of VAT Directive).